Tickets are available for purchase at the Pueblo Zoo main entrance.
Fall/Winter: October - April
Mon-Sat: 9am - 4pm, Sun 12pm - 4pm
Spring/Summer: May - September
Daily 9am - 5pm
* Please note, exhibit buildings close 30 minutes before Zoo closing.
To ensure that our guests have enough time to enjoy the Zoo,
last entry is 1 hour before Zoo closing.
DRESS CODE POLICY
Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times. Swimwear must be sufficiently covered. Offensive or provocative items on clothing or swimwear is prohibited. Costumes or disguises that conceal identity are not permitted. The Pueblo Zoo reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone who refuses to comply with the dress code summarized above. If guests have any questions, please stop by guest relations.
Must have 15 guests or more to qualify
Going on a field trip? Register here!
Wagons & Wheelchairs available for rent
Members of Reciprocal zoos receive 50% discounted admission.
April: Fri-Sat 10am-3pm, Sun 12pm-3pm
May-August: Daily 10am-4pm
• Children and adults do not need to be related.
• Passes do not contribute to the count for a Group Discount Rate.
• Not valid for special events such as Electricritters.
• A limit of five zoo passes may be checked out at once by one person.
• Check out length: up to seven days.
• No renewals allowed.
• Holds are permitted.
• No cash value
• Late fines: 50¢ per day. A charge of $28 assessed for lost or damaged passes.
Daily Animal Feedings & Keeper Talks:
River Otters 1:30pm
Pioneer Ranch Contact Area Open:
Mon-Sat 10am-12pm, Sun
The Rainforest exhibit inside the Eco Center building is closed indefinitely for repairs. We are seeking funding to repair the roof and hope to reopen in 2017.